Life Care Center of Hilton Head, located on beautiful Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, has easy access to all the island community has to offer. Less than an hour to Savannah, Georgia, visitors have a variety of activities to fill their time. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Hilton Head Island Visitor and Convention Bureau website provides a guide to the attractions, events, restaurants, hotels, golf courses and beaches the island community has to offer.
- The Arts Center of Costal Carolina holds professional performances including musicals, comedies and dramas as well as cultural festivals and educational outreach.
- The Costal Discovery Museum, located on 68 acres of salt marshes, open fields and cedar stands, was established to present the natural and cultural heritage of the area.
- Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage, is a par 71 course with the famous 18th hole overlooking Calibogue Sound.
- A short drive away, the Savannah, Georgia, Convention and Visitors Bureau features a guide to the oldest city in Georgia, including resorts, restaurants, shopping, events, attractions and the historic district.